- Russell & Associates Engineering (RAE) is primarily Electrical Engineers that are licensed professional engineers (PE) in the States of Florida, New Jersey, and California.
- RAE is an independently owned and operated business which
employs ten (10) or fewer permanent full time employees.
- We are small enough to maintain our responsiveness and
reduce bureaucracy and large enough to deliver on our
- RAE has subcontracting relationships for large Electrical
and Mechanical Engineering design services, and small/medium
Civil and Structural Engineering design support services.
- The firmís founder, Anthony J. Russell, P.E., is a former AT&T/Lucent Bell Laboratories R&D engineer scientist and has a Master of Engineering degree with over 20-years of engineering and business management experience.
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers - Certificate of
- South Florida Water Management District certified,
- Small Business – CDBE, DBE/FDOT, and W/MBE certified,
- School Board of Broward County certified.
“Today’s Engineering For Tomorrow’s Future”
- Through clients’ satisfaction,
- Through being vanguards of the public’s health, welfare, and
- Through personal development and continuing education, and
- Through management support of 360-degree feedback via
Clients, Employees, and Vendors.
Russell & Associates Engineering
11050 Wiles Road, Suite 103, Coral Springs, FL 33076
Tel: 954) 757-7377 - Fax: (954) 255-0875